Thursday, June 6, 2013

ChunChu Opinion

Chunchu Manhwa Opinion Review


I just recently got really into this Manhwa. I am glad that 3 volumes came out in English even if it seems to have been dropped by dark horse that way I can at least support the creators somewhat. This Manhwa is a really good read but its dark and depressing so far.

Chunchu is a man who seems to have been born under a unlucky star. He is a good guy who was persecuted  by everyone so much that he hardened his heart and became close to the very thing he was accused of being. He is a lonely guy who trusts nobody because of how everyone has treated him. People are trying to kill him always, he is always misunderstood, abandoned, and betrayed by the people who have taken him in. He was born a twin. His twin brother was the one who is evil. Even as a baby. his twin brother gave him a awful fate. He tried to avoid his own destiny by switching his with his brothers. Though truthfully, I feel for his twin slightly too since he is unfortunate as well and is trying to deny what he truly is. I truly hope that in the end Chunchu will have people who understand him, know the truth and help him clear his name.

Although sad, depressing, and violent so far, this story was written and drawn extremely well and is worth checking out. Especially if you like action, drama, and fantasy genres. My opinion of it in general is very high. It is currently one of the few I am following closely.  I plan to add more to my opinion of it as the storyline progresses. If you are someone who doesn't like to read anything violent then this Manhwa is not for you. However for everyone else, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment