Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Breaker New Waves Opinion Update

The Breaker New Waves Manhwa Opinion Quick Update



The Breaker New Waves Has gotten better in the past few chapters. We are now 115 chapters into The New Waves and only 1 chapter that had a piece of Chunwoo in it in the real time story. It's Sad. All other parts are just mentions of him or seeing video of him or Shioon remembering him. As I had previously stated I never liked Shioon to begin with much but he got better near to the end of The Breaker (part 1). Then when his ki center was broken he went back to bad. Finally now Shioon is starting to be the way I like him again. I know some people liked the way he was in the new waves before and probably adamantly disagree with me. However, this is just my opinion. I also disliked the Black Origin Threshold he did at the school and the whole situation of him against the SUC at the school was a dumb plan to begin with. To me The Black Origin Threshold looses it's thunder when it becomes the only possibility of fighting back. However, I do like the way he is now at the Island. He seems strong in his convictions like he has been throughout the whole story, but at least he's not just a punching bag like he was for the past 100 chapters of The New Waves. The previous 100 chapters he won by talking to the opponents, by people stepping in for him when he needed help, by taking a pill so he can almost win with a high cost to it, or going into the Black Origin Threshold because its the only card he has so he can win. He can finally back up his strong will again at least somewhat without loosing consciousness. 

I am finally beginning to feel like i cannot wait to see another chapter like i used to feel. Though I still like Goomoonryong better. It's too bad that I think they will eventually have to fight in the end. At least that is the way the story seems to be leading in my eyes and a lot of other people i talked to think so as well. I like the way The Breaker New Waves is now. However, I am pretty sure we are near the end of The New Waves and about to start part 3. 

I know I have said this previously, but I truly hope, sometime soon, The Breaker becomes available for sale in English. I want to be able to support the creators as do probably a lot of other american readers. I wonder if the Publishers have a reason why. The breaker is for sale in pretty much every other major language than English. There is rumors i have heard, that it was licensed in English but the company went out of business before ever putting one out. I also heard another rumor that it was because the publishers could not agree on a amount. I also heard somewhere it was something to do with currency conversion issues. I wish it would get fixed. I am sure I would buy at least all the volumes of The Breaker (Part 1). 

That's pretty much all I had to update. I will do another review when Part 3 of The Breaker is at least a few chapters in. I only did a second one of The New Waves because my original Opinion of The New Waves was bad so I thought I should tell anyone who is reading my reviews that it is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment