Thursday, February 21, 2013

Koukyuu Days Opinion

Koukyuu Days Manga Opinion Review


Koukyuu Days is a manga that has the same creator as Sengoku Danshi Hana no Ran (a manga I reviewed earlier). I loved that manga so naturally I had to check this manga out. Though there are only 3 chapters scanned in English so far, I am really enjoying it. I had the feeling I would because I like the creator's other work. But at the same time. I am usually extremely anti-gender bender. There are very few circumstances in which I have ever enjoyed them and generally I steer clear of them. But this one became one of the exceptions to that rule for me. 

The art, just like in the other manga I read by her, is absolutely beautiful. It is rare to see such well drawn characters. Don't get me wrong many of the artists for manga and Manhwa that I read have beautiful art, but the people in this one are on another level than many of the others I read.

So far from what I can tell the main characters have very interesting personalities but because there is only 3 chapters that I have had the privilege of reading in English I cannot say who my favorites are cause I don't have enough information. I think the Emperor is pretty mysterious, cool, and interesting but that is to be expected.
 
Unfortunately I cannot write a long review on this one because there is not enough information to do so. Though I must say, as beginnings go. It did not disappoint. I suggest others who like romance to try it out. Even if you are like me and gender bender isn't usually your thing. I think you will enjoy this manga. I will update this opinion review when I have read more of it, so I can give a more informed opinion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment