Friday, February 1, 2013

Diamond Life Opinion

Diamond Life Manga Opinion



Diamond life is a truly unique manga in that it actually educates at the same time as it entertains the readers. Some of it's subject matter is extremely hard to tie into a story that isn't wholly depressing. Yet somehow this author has managed just that in such extreme subjects as poverty, gambling, struggling, HIV/AIDS, and many other heavy topics. Surprisingly so far there has been no misinformation and in fact enlightens it's readers in these subjects and there is still one volume to go before I finish reading it.

My favorite Character in this manga is probably Haruki, he is the co-owner of a huge business, and has some personality deficiencies at the beginning but he is definitely a extremely interesting character. That I bet most of you will find unique and pretty interesting in so many ways.

I don't really have anything about this manga so far out of the 2 volumes I have read that I can say I dislike about it. There are some things that are sad and after getting to know the characters I wish was not a burden they had to bear, but living with their burdens and still being positive and continuing to live happily is what I liked most about this story.

I suggest everyone should read this manga. It is not only enlightening but a good read and definitely a good story to try. I find it hard to write a opinion without spoiling more for this manga. So I cannot make this long. I can only say that you should defiantly try it out. It is well worth for free time to read. I truly hope this one gets a publisher in English because I love the story and want to help support such a excellent author.


No comments:

Post a Comment