Friday, March 15, 2013

Trump Opinion

Trump Manhwa Opinion Review

Trump is a pretty good manhwa. It is on it's 4th chapter this time around. It has been discontinued and started over 2 other times before this one... the one going now is supposed to be the official trump.

 From what I read so far of this one, I actually liked the first 15 chapters I got the chance to read of Trump ver.1 better than I like this new one. I read that Trump ver.1 had a little more than 30 chapters released but was discontinued. The fighting between the gods looked really cool in the previous trump which I hope they eventually do again in this one. The story this time seems to be going slow compared to the previous version. When I had read only 4 chapters of Trump vol.1 I was hooked, this time it is a bit different. Perhaps it will go in another direction entirely with the story. However I suspect, though it is a slow starter, this one may end up being really good in the long run. I don't dislike the new version, its just that I liked what I read of the previous version more.

Since the new version of Trump is still in it's infancy, I cannot give much more of a opinion. The only thing I can do is offer a more full opinion after more of the story comes out. Even though the new version of Trump is not as good so far, it still has a ton of growing room and I think it's very possible that it may turn out at least as good as the previous one in the long run. I suggest Trump to pretty much anyone. It is one of those rare stories that would be a good read to both children and adults. Of course that is something that parents will have to decide for themselves on a individual basis. It is not my favorite manhwa at this time or one I suggest more than the others I have blogged about so far, but if you are looking for something new to read and it sounds interesting to you, you should give it a try. I suggest that you try out the first version too, since it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment